Elbow machine (corrugated bend machine)
designed for the manufacture of elbows on metal pipes with a round or rectangular section. With this machine, you can easily make a drain or air duct with a rectangular or circular cross-section. It can be made from copper, aluminum, galvanized steel or any other metal no more than 0.8 mm thick. The electromechanical corrugated bend, which has ground and chrome-plated all-metal guide shafts, reduces their production due to the movement of the movable carriage on replaceable caprolon bushings, and also makes high-quality bends, eliminating scratches on painted metal.
The advantages of our machines compared to others:
1) Calculation of equipment using CAD (automatic design systems). Computer modeling of all details.
2) Precision manufacturing. We always design machines for small batch production, i.e. development of a technological process for the dependent production of all machine parts to minimize the total error. In other words - we do not have "Fit in place" - all parts are manufactured strictly according to the technology developed by us and fit any of our machines.
3) High-quality components. One of the main elements of the machine is the guide shafts. For our machines, we use ground chrome-plated all-metal shafts, coupled with caprolon spacers used as friction elements for sliding the carriage along the shafts. to date, no better system has been invented.
4) Modernization of NON STOP. All the equipment we manufacture, even though it seems to be similar to the equipment of competitors, has a significant difference in all aspects (quality, ease of use and maintenance, safety during transportation, and others). We are working on the modernization of equipment without stopping.
5) Our machines work with larger diameters than any other similar machine
6) We provide a 1 year warranty for all our machines and a lifetime after-sales service.
7) We manufacture these machines, which means you can always order all the accessories for them from us!
What the finished parts look like:
See our articles: