Found it cheaper? We will make an offer better
- Model:Спирально-навивной станок УВС-1500К
- Available:In stock997
- Weight:2,100.00 kg
- Dimensions (L х W х H):2,850.00 x 2,000.00 x 2,150.00 mm
- Show all attributes
Works on flexible belts and rigid rings!
The cost of rigid rings is calculated on a separate request
The resulting spiral-wound pipes are used for straight sections of spiral-wound air ducts, when installing ventilation systems, air heating, air cleaning and PPU pipes.
The technical process of manufacturing a spiral wound pipe consists of the following stages:
1. Decoiler - rotary holder and unwinder of a roll of metal tape 137 mm wide;
2. A rolling mill for forming a lock on a belt. The design of the rolling mill provides for the possibility of adjustment for an oversized strip ± 1mm;
3. Closing rollers for hermetic closing of the formed "lock" with an adjustable pneumohydraulic clamp. The machine is supplied with a set of interchangeable pressure rollers for working with various workpiece thicknesses.
4. A fan-shaped holder for flexible rings, equipped with a system of rulers, stops and guides, for setting the required diameter of the pipe to be produced, in the range from 80 to 1500 mm.
5. Cutting system for cutting the finished pipe to the desired size: at the customer's choice, an abrasive circular saw with a pneumatic drive or a system with a circular cutting knife is installed for silent and waste-free cutting of pipes up to 0.8mm in diameter from 200 to 1500mm. Cutting with a milling cutter allows you to get a smooth pipe end without burrs, which ensures further safe operation.
6. CNC machine control system (Russified)
7. The machine is equipped with an automatic coolant supply system and is completed with a pump and a coolant tank.
8. Receiving roller table. On the receiving roller table, a measuring ruler with an end electromagnetic sensor is installed, which makes it possible to produce spiral-wound air ducts of the required length with high accuracy. The storage table is optionally supplied.
9. The stiffening rolls are made of high strength hardened tool steel.
10. Rigid rings for machine operation - supplied as an option. The delivery set includes one rigid ring d = 200 mm.
High automation of the line operation allows achieving high productivity in the production of spiral-wound air ducts.
- Versatility - works on both rigid and flexible rings
- Adjusting the winding speed
- Automatic coolant supply system
- Russified CNC
- Wide range of pipe diameters
- Ability to work with different materials
- High quality of manufactured products
- Easy to set up and maintain
- Convenient automatic control system
- High speed cutting system
- Counter of manufactured products
Spiral wound machine UVS-1500K:
- strip unwinder, lock forming device, adapter for replacing flexible rings with rigid ones, 1 rigid ring D 200 mm, automatic equipment with CNC and inverter, a system of rulers and guides on a "fan", measuring tapes for small diameters, a cutting cutter, a receiving table with end sensor, ribs for rolling stiffeners,
For the correct operation of the machine, commissioning is required.
Our specialists will carry out installation, adjustment of the spiral-wound machine, and training of your specialists.
We know that there are cheaper models of spiral winding machines, but there is also a huge difference in performance between our machines and any others.
It is as follows:
- We have a Russified CNC or English CNC.
- In our case, when winding a pipe, the lock does not break, but is formed qualitatively, on many other machines such an incident can happen very easily, we just modernized the lock forming unit.
- We immediately have rollers for rolling stiffeners on the machine, on other machines they usually need to be purchased additionally.
- We have more adjustment speeds for the cut-off saw. It starts at a medium speed and then decreases its speed in order to cut the pipe efficiently.
- All our spiral winding machines can be retrofitted with rigid rings.
Article: overview of spiral wound machines
The warranty for equipment and accessories is 1 year.
We deliver equipment throughout Russia and the CIS!
|Spiral wound machines|
|Pipe diameter, mm||85-1500 mm|
|Pipe length, mm||100-8000 mm|
|Galvanized steel||0.4-1.2 mm|
|Stainless steel||0.4-0.8 mm|
|Belt width, mm||137|
|Material||galvanized, stainless steel, aluminum, etc.|
|Belt speed, m / min||1-30|
|Main engine power, kW||5 kV / 380 V|
|Cutting power||4 kV / 380 V|
|Electricity||380V / 50Hz|
|Operating pressure||0.5 ~ 0.7 Kpa|
|Metal thickness and min. obtained diameter, mm||0.4 >= 85 1.2 >= 250|
|Dimensions LxWxH, mm||2850х2000х2150 mm|
|Weight, kg||2100 kg|