Found it cheaper? We will make an offer better
- Model:Спирально-навивной станок УВС-1500i
- Available:In stock999
- Weight:2,100.00 kg
- Dimensions (L х W х H):2,850.00 x 2,000.00 x 2,150.00 mm
- Show all attributes
Designed for the production of spiral wound pipes with a diameter of 80 to 1500 mm and a thickness of up to 1.2 mm with a lock inside.
At the same time, the machine can also produce standard spiral-wound pipes with an external fold.
The resulting spiral-wound pipes are used for straight sections of wound air ducts, when installing ventilation systems, air heating, aspiration, and PPU pipes.
Технический процесс изготовления спирально-навивной трубы состоит из следующих этапов:
- Using the decoiler, the strip 137 mm wide is tightened and fed into the “lock” forming unit (rolling mill), where the metal strip (strip) is straightened, the “lock” is made directly on the rolling rollers, and then the pipe is wound with the help of forming rollers with tightly closing the "lock" of the spiral-wound air duct and cutting the finished spiral-wound pipe to the required size (the cutting process is performed with a cutter, this allows you to get a smooth pipe edge, no burrs and not sharp, which ensures safe operation). The finished air duct falls on a 3 m long receiving table.
The line is controlled by the CNC system. Automation of the line operation allows to achieve high productivity of production of spiral-wound air ducts (from 20,000 m3 / month).
1. Composition of the line:
- unwinder of rolled sheet metal (strip),
made on a common swivel bed with rolling and guide parts.
- a device for guiding and feeding the tape on the same block with the rolling part for forming the lock and stiffeners. Rollers for applying reinforcing ribs are supplied with the machine. This unit is equipped with an automatic coolant distribution system.
- a device for forming a pipe and setting the required diameter. In the basic configuration of the UVS-1500i line, flexible belts are used to form the spiral wound pipe.
flexible tape (snail) for small diameters
Rigid forming rings allow you to quickly and accurately set the required diameter of the finished product, however, for each standard size of pipes produced, a separate forming ring is required. If you are interested in a machine with rigid rings, you can order it here.
- a device for cutting the finished pipe to the desired size.
In the basic configuration, this machine is equipped with a cut-off milling cutter with a direct drive from a 3 kW electric motor and a pneumatic return device. At the request of the customer, for an additional fee, it is possible to complete it with a disk cutting device with a pneumohydraulic drive.
- adjustable receiving table for receiving finished products up to 3m long with end electromagnetic sensors for setting the required length of finished products.
- CNC control system, pneumohydraulic system for the highest quality lock closing, device for continuous coolant circulation.
-the possibility of making an internal and external fold;
- Russified CNC system;
- regulation of the pipe winding speed;
- manual and automatic line control;
- automatic coolant supply system;
- doubled set of tapes for different diameters;
- the set of closing rollers has been expanded for various thicknesses of raw materials;
- set of rollers for applying stiffeners
The machine is equipped with a passive unwinder, a rolling section for forming a lock, automatic control with CNC and inverter, a system of rulers and guides on a "fan", measuring tapes for small diameters, a cutting abrasive device or circular knives with pneumatic or hydraulic clamps, a receiving table with an end sensor. The profiling rollers are made of high quality steel and hardened. A set of additional rollers allows the production of pipes with reinforcing knurling - stiffening ribs.
For the correct operation of the machine, commissioning is required. Our specialists will carry out installation, adjustment of the spiral-wound machine, and training of your specialists.
Article: overview of spiral wound machines
The warranty for equipment and accessories is 1 year.
We deliver equipment throughout Russia and the CIS!
|Spiral wound machines|
|Pipe diameter, mm||80-1500 mm|
|Pipe length, mm||100-9000 mm|
|Galvanized steel||0.4-1.2 mm|
|Stainless steel||0.4-0.8 mm|
|Belt width, mm||137|
|Material||galvanized, stainless steel, aluminum, etc.|
|Belt speed, m / min||1-30|
|Main engine power, kW||5 kV / 380 V|
|Cutting power||4 kV / 380 V|
|Electricity||380V / 50Hz|
|Operating pressure||0.5 ~ 0.7 Kpa|
|Metal thickness and min. obtained diameter, mm||0.4 >= 85 1.2 >= 250|
|Dimensions LxWxH, mm||2850х2000х2150 mm|
|Weight, kg||2100 kg|