Found it cheaper? We will make an offer better
- Model:Спирально-навивной станок УВС-1500
- Available:In stock999
- Weight:2,100.00 kg
- Dimensions (L х W х H):2,850.00 x 2,000.00 x 2,150.00 mm
- Show all attributes
The UVS-1500 spiral wound machine is designed for the production of spiral wound pipes with a diameter of 80 to 1500 mm and a thickness of up to 1.2 mm.
The resulting spiral-wound pipes are used for straight sections of wound air ducts, when installing ventilation systems, air heating, aspiration, and PPU pipes.
The technical process of manufacturing a spiral wound pipe consists of the following stages:
With the help of the decoiler, the strip 137 mm wide is tightened and fed into the block forming the "lock", where straightening the metal strip (strip), directly making the "lock" on rolling rollers, then the process of winding the pipe with hermetic closure of the "lock" of the spiral-wound air duct and cutting the finished spiral-wound pipe to the required size (the cutting process is performed with a cutter, this allows to obtain smooth pipe edge, no burrs and not sharp, which ensures safe operation).
The line is controlled by the CNC system. Automation of the line operation allows to achieve high productivity of production of spiral-wound air ducts (from 20,000 m3 / month).
1. Composition of the line:
- unwinder of rolled sheet metal (strip),
made on a common swivel bed with rolling and guide parts.
- a device for guiding and feeding the tape on the same block with the rolling part for forming the lock and stiffeners. Rollers for applying reinforcing ribs are supplied with the machine. This unit is equipped with a coolant distribution system.
- a device for forming a pipe and setting the required diameter. In the basic configuration of the UVS-1500 line, flexible bands are used to form a spiral wound pipe. For work on both flexible and rigid forming rings, the following model of the UVS-1500K spiral-wound machine is used. Rigid forming rings allow you to quickly and accurately set the required diameter of the finished product, however, for each standard size of pipes produced, a separate forming ring is required.
Flexible tape (snail) for small diameters:
- a device for cutting the finished pipe to the desired size.
In the basic configuration, this machine is equipped with a cut-off milling cutter with a direct drive from a 3 kW electric motor and a pneumatic return device. At the request of the customer, for an additional fee, it is possible to complete it with a disk cutting device with a pneumohydraulic drive.
adjustable receiving table for receiving finished products up to 3m long with end electromagnetic sensors for setting the required length of finished products.
- CNC control system, pneumohydraulic system for the highest quality lock closing, device for continuous coolant circulation.
- automatic coolant supply system;
- doubled set of tapes for different diameters;
- the set of closing rollers for various thicknesses of raw materials has been expanded;
- set of rollers for applying stiffeners
The machine is equipped with a passive unwinder, a rolling section for forming a lock, automatic control with CNC and inverter, a system of rulers and guides on a "fan", measuring tapes for small diameters, a cutting abrasive device or circular knives with pneumatic or hydraulic clamps, a receiving table with an end sensor. The profiling rollers are made of high quality steel and hardened. A set of additional rollers allows the production of pipes with reinforcing knurling - stiffening ribs.
For the correct operation of the machine, commissioning is required. Our specialists will carry out installation, adjustment of the spiral-wound machine, and training of your specialists.
We know that there are cheaper models of spiral winding machines, but there is also a huge difference in performance between our machines and any others.
It is as follows:
- We have a Russified CNC or English CNC.
- In our case, when winding a pipe, the lock does not break, but is formed qualitatively, on many other machines such an incident can happen very easily, we just modernized the lock forming unit.
- We immediately have rollers for rolling stiffeners on the machine, on other machines they usually need to be purchased additionally.
- We have more adjustment speeds for the cut-off saw. It starts at a medium speed and then decreases its speed in order to cut the pipe efficiently.
- All our spiral winding machines can be retrofitted with rigid rings.
Article: overview of spiral wound machines
The warranty for equipment and accessories is 1 year.
We deliver equipment throughout Russia and the CIS!
|Spiral wound machines|
|Pipe diameter, mm||85-1500 mm|
|Pipe length, mm||100-8000 mm|
|Galvanized steel||0.4-1.2 mm|
|Stainless steel||0.4-0.8 mm|
|Belt width, mm||137|
|Material||galvanized, stainless steel, aluminum, etc.|
|Belt speed, m / min||1-30|
|Main engine power, kW||5 kV / 380 V|
|Cutting power||4 kV / 380 V|
|Electricity||380V / 50Hz|
|Operating pressure||0.5 ~ 0.7 Kpa|
|Metal thickness and min. obtained diameter, mm||0.4 >= 85 1.2 >= 250|
|Dimensions LxWxH, mm||2850х2000х2150 mm|
|Weight, kg||2100 kg|