Found it cheaper? We will make an offer better
- Model:Листогиб Mazanek ZGR 2000х1mm
- Available:In stock999
- Weight:430.00 kg
- Dimensions (L х W х H):2,360.00 x 700.00 x 1,045.00 mm
- Show all attributes
ZGR sheet bending machines are manual (mechanical) full bore stationary machines made in Poland. ZGR-2000/1 is designed to work in the workshop in the manufacture of additional roof elements, ventilation components and other sheet metal products, bending and cutting of sheet iron (400 N / mm2) up to 1.0 mm thick. ZGR bending machines are veterans in the Russian bending machine market, they owe their invariable popularity to the time-tested, reliable design and consistently high quality of performance.
1.Roller knife -
- Max. thickness of cut galvanized steel, mm - 0.8 mm
- Service life (with a metal thickness of 0.65 mm), km - 25 km
- Weight - 5 kg.
The roller knife is used in conjunction with the MAZANEK ZGR / 1.0 series bending machines and is designed for cutting sheet metal. The design of the knife consists of cutting rollers with a bracket for which the knife is mounted on the pressure beam of the machine.
The knife provides a smooth, burr-free, industrial quality cut without damaging the material surface.
- The roller knife is equipped with an adjustment system.
- The cutting knives are made of hardened steel.
- The blade is guided by the pressure beam of the machine.
Gas lift for more convenient bending and reducing efforts when bending metal.
The warranty for equipment and accessories is 1 year.
We deliver equipment throughout Russia and the CIS!
|Bending machines Mazanek|
|Bending angle, degrees||150 degrees|
|Working length, mm||2040 mm|
|Metal thickness, mm||1 mm|
|Type of drive||Manual|
|Dimensions LxWxH, mm||2360х700х1045 mm|
|Weight, kg||430 kg|