Found it cheaper? We will make an offer better
- Model:Станок вальцовочный электромеханический Stalex ESR-1300х6.5
- Available:In stock999
- Weight:1,190.00 kg
- Dimensions (L х W х H):2,080.00 x 800.00 x 1,340.00 mm
- Show all attributes
- Rollers with three asymmetric shafts
- Shafts are made of high strength steel, hardened (hardness HRC45) and polished
- Rotating lower and upper shaft through a gear system and chain drive from an electric motor
- Adjustable lower shafts
- Grooves for bar bending
- Swing-and-tilt mechanism of the upper shaft with eccentric clamping
- Possibility of bending on a cone
- External pedal with emergency stop button
- The upper shaft rotates in both directions
- Comes with taper bending function
- Tool kit as standard
The rolling machine is designed to make a sheet of cylindrical shape of various radii, this equipment is widely used for the manufacture of components for ventilation, drainage equipment, in cases of production of cylindrical and conical products, straightening of flat workpieces, hemming. The remote pedal is duplicated by the control panel on the machine bed. The chain drive transfers rotation from the electric motor to the shafts. The upper shaft is folding for easy removal of finished products. The folding shaft is equipped with a lock to prevent its spontaneous opening during operation.
Making a cone - using a machine, you can make conical products. This is done by the support roller on the right side of the machine. For this, it is necessary to ensure that the workpiece is clamped only near the support roller.
Max. rolling thickness (mild steel, σs ≤245 MPa)
up to 45 HRC
Max. rolling width
Min. Ø of the shell (provided not the maximum thickness of the rolling)
Shafts rotation speed
Net / gross weight
Motor power 4 kW (more powerful motor and gearbox)
* Maximum allowable sheet thickness when working with low-carbon steel (yield point σs should not exceed σs ≤245 MPa) - no more than 6.5 mm
* The minimum diameter of the obtained workpiece when working with low-carbon steel 6.5 mm will be at least 190 mm (this information is for reference only and depends on the grade, strength of heat treatment of the material, as well as its length and thickness).
When working with metal thickness (stainless steel) ≤ 3.5 mm - maximum possible min. The diameter of the shell can be 200mm (this information is for reference only and depends on the grade, strength, heat treatment of the material, as well as its length and thickness).
There is no exact formula for calculating the minimum diameter of the resulting workpiece, because it depends on the type, grade, heat treatment of the material, as well as its length and thickness. It is possible to more accurately determine the minimum Ø - it is possible only by trial rolling.
* When working with aluminum, the thickness range is - min. 1.0mm - max. 9.5mm (with a thinner aluminum sheet - the shell formation will not be stable).
It should be borne in mind that there is a minimum sheet thickness with which
work machine. Approximately it can be considered that this is 1/3 of the maximum thickness. it
due to the fact that the minimum possible diameter of the product depends not only on
the diameter of the rolls, but also on the elastic properties of the material, and can be accurately determined
only by trial rolling. In general, the thinner and tougher the material, the more
the smallest possible radius of the product. The minimum thickness will be at which
after processing the sheet, it does not form, sufficient to form a finished
products, residual deformations. The minimum possible sheet thickness Steel 3 (St3sp) is 1mm.
The warranty for equipment and accessories is 1 year.
We deliver equipment throughout Russia and the CIS!
|Stalex rolling machine|
|Shaft diameter, mm||150 mm|
|Rotational speed||6.4 rpm|
|Engine power||3.0 kW (380)|
|Shaft hardness||up to 45 HRC|
|Min. diam of the shell||170 mm|
|Working length, mm||1300mm|
|Metal thickness, mm||6.5mm (low carbon steel, σs ≤245 MPa)|
|Dimensions LxWxH, mm||2080х800х1340 mm|
|Weight, kg||1100/1190 kg|