Found it cheaper? We will make an offer better
- Model:Гильотина ножная усиленная 1320х1.5мм
- Available:In stock999
- Weight:545.00 kg
- Dimensions (L х W х H):1,680.00 x 760.00 x 1,150.00 mm
- Show all attributes
Guillotine foot 1320x1.5mm
- Fully welded steel structure
- High cutting performance, reducing labor costs
- Easy adjustment of the foot pedal position
- High carbon steel knives
- Feed depth stop as standard
Width - 1320 mm.
The maximum cutting thickness for galvanized steel is 1.5 mm. (Low carbon steel σw <400 MPa)
Material feed limiter - up to 840 mm.
Dimensions - 1680х760х1150
Weight - 491 kg.
Production - China
Warranty - 1 year
- Clamping height - 8mm
- The clamp fixes the sheet before the moment of cutting
- The angle of inclination of the blade - about 5º
- Table height - 810 mm
- Sheet feed lock (removable stop) - 700mm from the cutting line
- The guides of the sheet feed holder (stop) have measuring rulers
- On the guillotine worktable, on both sides a ruler up to 31mm (mm / inch)
- Front extensions of sheet support from the working table - 550 mm
- Front extensions of sheet support to the cutting line (taking into account the working table) - 915 mm
- Working table (up to the cutting line) 365-370mm
- Minimum sheet thickness 0.5mm (when adjusting knives - minimum cutting is possible up to 0.3mm inclusive [steel]).
- Presence of an adjacent ruler on the front extensions and work table for fixing the sheet for cutting at an angle
*Max. thickness - indicated for ordinary steel with a tensile strength σв, which should not exceed the parameter σв <400 MPa (1 N / mm2 = 1 MPa), it is not intended for stainless and difficult-to-machine steels.
Avoid cutting over-thickness or hard beads, slag, weld lines, and other excessively hard defects.
The warranty for equipment and accessories is 1 year.
We deliver equipment throughout Russia and the CIS!
|Type of drive||Foot|
|Working length, mm||1320 mm|
|Metal thickness, mm||1.5 mm|
|Dimensions LxWxH, mm||1680х760х1150 mm|
|Weight, kg||491/545 kg|