Standart set of machines for the manufacture of circular air ducts.
To see the final price - you can add all products from this list to your cart.
It is also worth considering that rolling metal up to 1.2 mm is possible only on an electromechanical rolling machine (it is difficult to roll metal up to 1.2 mm thick by hand.)
You do not need to purchase an electromechanical rolling machine and take a manual model up to 0.8 mm.
If you plan to make rectangular air ducts in the future, it is better not to take a folding machine of the FP model.
We advise you to consider the FPMR model - it comes with rollers for making a recumbent fold. (automatic folding bender)
However, this does not mean that you do not need a manual folding machine.
We just added it here.
1. For cutting metal, you can use a sheet bending machine instead of an unwinder and a guillotine (in this case, you buy metal not in rolls, but in sheets). You can take a decoiler and a guillotine or a sheet bending machine (or both and make additional elements as well). Attention! The cut of the roller knife always has an error! This is normal! If you need cutting without error, it is better to take a guillotine and a metal decoiler. We also offered you an option for guillotines: saber or foot. And the option for decoilers - manual or electromechanical up to 7 tons.
The size of the bending machine is 2 meters! If you need to cut 2.5 meters of metal, we advise:
2. The folding machine is immediately supplied with a folding nozzle (convenient for the manufacture of shaped elements)
3. A set of hand tools - scissors are used to cut small parts.
4. Spot welding - you can't do without it. It will help when welding air duct tees.
5. It is worth adding that some details of the ducts in this situation may not be taken into account and this method is an economical handicraft option.
(we strongly advise you to use a standard or automatic kit)
6. You can choose another beading machine for your metal thickness (if up to 1mm, the ZR-160 or ZM-160 model will do), however, for normal operation we recommend you ZM-240x1.2mm with a stand and rollers for assembling segment bends.
7. You can replace the guillotine and unwinder with a cut-to-length line - it is located in the duct section.
8. You can take sheet shears or a plasma cutting machine for cutting metal (or both)
The term of production is 14-21 working days.