Manual set of machines for the manufacture of rectangular air ducts.
To see the final price - you can add all products from this list to your cart.
It is also worth considering that rolling metal up to 1.2 mm is possible only on an electromechanical rolling machine (it is difficult to roll metal up to 1.2 mm thick by hand.)
You can choose not to purchase an electromechanical rolling machine and take a manual model up to 0.8 mm.
If you plan to make circular air ducts in the future, it is better not to take a folding machine of the FP model.
We advise you to consider the FPMR model - it comes with rollers for making a recumbent fold. (automatic folding bender)
However, this does not mean that you do not need a manual folding machine.
1. In order to save money, the plate bending machine comes with a roller blade. We use it instead of a guillotine (errors of several mm are possible when cutting - this is not a guillotine, this is a bending machine). Stiffeners are applied on it with a cross.
We also offered you a saber-type guillotine and a leg guillotine.
We also offered you metal coil-decoilers up to 1.5 tons and up to 7 tons (manual).
We also offered you a machine for applying stiffeners.
These are less economical options - but you may find it more convenient to work that way.
The size of the bending machine is 2 meters! If you need to cut 2.5 meters of metal, we advise:
2. The folding machine is immediately supplied with a folding nozzle (convenient for the manufacture of shaped elements)
3. A set of hand tools - instead of a folding machine - a mallet (we hammer the fold with it manually), we use scissors for cutting metal from the same set.
4. Spot welding - you can't do without it. Will help when welding corners.
5. It is worth adding that some details of the ducts in this situation may not be taken into account and this method is an economical handicraft option.
(we strongly advise you to use a standard or automatic kit)
6. You can replace the guillotine and unwinder with a cut-to-length line - it is located in the duct section.
The term of production is 14-21 working days.