Automatic set of machines for the manufacture of rectangular air ducts.
To see the final price - you can add all products from this list to your cart.
It is also worth considering that rolling metal up to 1.2 mm is possible only on an electromechanical rolling machine (it is difficult to roll metal up to 1.2 mm thick by hand.)
You can choose not to purchase an electromechanical rolling machine and take a manual model up to 0.8 mm.
If you plan to make circular air ducts in the future, it is better not to take a folding machine of the FP model.
We advise you to consider the FPMR model - it comes with rollers for making a recumbent fold. (automatic folding bender)
However, this does not mean that you do not need a manual folding machine.
1. Bending machine for 2.5 meters! We cut along the entire length of the sheet! You can choose any other bending machine.
2. We strongly recommend buying a hand tool (an irreplaceable thing in any production!)
3. Automatic buckling machine - optional. (there are other ways of attaching the corner).
4. You will need a segmented bending machine with a double segmented beam for making boxes, plugs, etc.
5. In this situation, we also suggest you to choose a machine for stiffening ribs - 1.25 meters or 2.5 meters.
(to apply edges along the width or length of the sheet - here we leave the decision up to you).
6. You can replace the metal unwinder and guillotine with a cut-to-length line - it is located in the duct section.
7. Despite the fact that in this section there is a line for rectangular ducts that applies stiffeners to the metal sheet - we have added machines for stiffeners here (it may be necessary to apply stiffeners on shaped elements). Sizes 1.25 and 2.5 meters. We also make machines for 2.0 meters!
Attention! Availability of a line for the production of rectangular ducts, a tunnel assembly machine,
automatic buckling machine - need to be specified!
Commissioning of the rectangular duct line is discussed separately.
(Usually a period of 2-3 months. We bring directly from China!).
The term of production is 14-21 working days.