1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
1. "Administration of the site of the online store (hereinafter - the Administration of the site)". This is the name of the specialists representing the interests of the organization, whose duties include the management of the site, that is, the organization and (or) processing of the personal data received on it. To fulfill these responsibilities, they must clearly understand why the information is processed, what information must be processed, what actions (operations) must be performed with the information received.
2. "Personal data" - information that is directly or indirectly related to a specific or identifiable individual (also called the subject of personal data).
3. "Processing of personal data" - any operation (action) or a combination of those, which the Administration performs with personal data. They can be collected, recorded, systematized, accumulated, stored, refined (updated or modified if necessary), extracted, used, transferred (distributed, provided, made available to them), depersonalized, blocked, deleted and even destroyed. These operations (actions) can be performed both automatically and manually.
4. "Confidentiality of personal data" is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other official working with the User's data to keep the information received in secret, not letting outsiders know about it, if the User who provided the personal data has not expressed his consent, and there is no legal basis for disclosure.
5. "User of the website of the Internet store" (hereinafter - the User) "- a person who has visited the website of the Internet store, as well as using its programs and products.
6. "Cookies" - a short piece of data sent by a web browser or web client to a web server in an HTTP request, whenever the User tries to open a page of the online store. The fragment is stored on the User's computer.
7. "IP-address" - a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the TCP / IP protocol.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
I. In order to provide personal data, the User fills out electronic forms located on the website of the online store. The personal data of the User that are subject to processing are:
1. his surname, name, patronymic;
2. his contact phone number;
3. his email address (e-mail);
4. the address to which the purchased goods must be delivered;
5. address of residence of the User.
II. The protection of data automatically transmitted when viewing ad units and visiting pages with statistical system scripts (pixels) installed on them is carried out by the Internet store. Here is a list of these data:
information from cookies;
information about the browser (or another program through which the display of advertising becomes available);
time of visiting the site;
the address of the page on which the ad unit is located;
referrer (address of the previous page).
III. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the website of the online store that require authorization.
IV. The online store collects statistics on the IP addresses of all visitors. This information is needed to identify and solve technical problems and control how legal the financial payments will be.
4. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
Collection of the User's personal data by the Inter Administration
5. METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The term for processing the User's personal data is not limited by anything. The processing procedure can be carried out in any way provided by law. In particular, with the help of personal data information systems, which can be conducted automatically or without automation.
I. The personal data of the User processed by the Site Administration can be transferred to third parties, including courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators. This is done in order to fulfill the User's order left by him on the website of the online store and deliver the goods to the address. The User's consent to such a transfer is provided for by the rules of the site's policy.
II. Also, personal data processed by the Site Administration may be transferred to authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation, if this is carried out legally and in the manner prescribed by Russian legislation.
III. If personal data is lost or disclosed, the User is notified of this by the Site Administration.
IV. All actions of the Site Administration are aimed at preventing third parties from accessing the User's personal data (with the exception of clauses 5.2, 5.3). The latter should not be able to access this information even by accident, so that they do not destroy it, change it, block it, copy it or distribute it, and also do not commit other illegal actions. To protect user data, the Administration has a set of organizational and technical measures.
V. If personal data is lost or disclosed, the Site Administration together with the User is ready to take all possible measures in order to prevent losses and other negative consequences caused by this situation.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The User's responsibilities include:
1. Submitting information about yourself that meets the requirements of the online store.
2. Updating and supplementing the information provided by him in case of change.
I. The duties of the Site Administration include:
3. Taking precautions so that the User's personal data remains strictly confidential, just as this kind of information remains confidential in modern business.
4. Blocking of personal user data from the moment from which the User or his legal representative makes a corresponding request. The right to make a request for blocking is also granted to the body authorized to protect the rights of the User who has provided the Site Administration with his data, for the period of verification, in case of unreliability of the reported personal data or illegal actions.
7. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
I. But there are a number of cases when the Administration of the site is not responsible if user data is lost or disclosed. This happens when they:
1. Became public before they were lost or disclosed.
2. Were provided by third parties before they were received by the Site Administration.
3. Disclosed with the consent of the User.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If the User is dissatisfied with the actions of the Administration of the online store and intends to defend his rights in court, before filing a claim, he must make a claim (in writing to offer to settle the conflict voluntarily).
I. The Administration that received the claim is obliged to notify the User in writing about its consideration and the measures taken within 30 calendar days from the date of its receipt.
II. If both parties could not agree, the dispute is referred to the judicial authority, where it must be considered in accordance with the current Russian legislation.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS