TAPCO MAX 20
Constructed from lightweight anodized alloys and hardened steel for maximum power, strength and portability. The proprietary Moving Pivot Hinge provides quick and easy downforce adjustment, effectively gripping the material. Damage to the painted material is excluded thanks to a special vinyl insert. The MAX 20 is designed for mobile use and is ideal for use both in the workshop and on site.
With a bench length of 2.6 meters, the model weighs only 70kg and is easy to transport from one job site to another.
The Tapco MAX 20 machine is presented in several configurations. You can choose the most convenient one for you.
* set of consumables is not included in the package. The consumable kit can be purchased separately.
Additional benefits of Tapco machines
· The company has over 50 years of experience in the international market for professional equipment - today Tapco machines are the benchmark for bending machines.
· A distinctive feature of the machines is the additional reinforced ribs on the cast supports of the machine - the absence of a combined support system negatively affects reliability, which entails, at best, long-term and costly repairs.
· Reliable quality knife "MAX Cut-Off" with a safe and comfortable handle.
Tapco machines have a minimum radius of the edge of the clamping bar of 2 mm - which makes the machine more versatile in working with a wide range of roofing elements and various profiles
· Ergonomic handles of the machine with a grip diameter comfortable for a person, with a rubberized coating or corrugated surface.
· Another difference of Tapco machines - when loading a sheet into the machine, the upper handle is located in a horizontal position, which allows one employee to load material, this feature is different from other brands of machines.
· A unique feature of Tapco bending machines is the Moving Pivot Hinge art. 14950 - thanks to the patented system of hinges, the machines have a clear fixation of the sheet, regardless of the service life or the state of the machine. Throughout the entire life cycle of each Tapco machine, working with thin sheet metal even at maximum thicknesses - the developed design of the hinges allows you to always clearly fix the sheet.
· Since bending machines are equipment in the metalworking industry, such an indicator as the presence and availability of spare parts. parts is the most important indicator.
· For the machine, it is possible to purchase a set of consumables in which, in addition to a spare vinyl insert (which protects the product from scratches), there are 8 spare hinges (the number of consumables in the set varies depending on the length of the machine).
It is possible to install additional equipment to the Tapco MAX 20 machines:
- Protractor - provides repeatability of bending products to the required angle
- Brake Buddy - a tool for quick production of finished profiles
- Side-Winder - holder for roll materials, installed on the side of the machine
Tapco 20 years in Russia
In addition to the machine, you can purchase a set of consumables for Tapco MAX 20 machines, which includes:
• Vinyl insert;
• Sets of pressure cams;
• Rods for clamping jaws;
• Rubber plugs for rods;
• Studs for installing the top handle;
• T-key for adjustment.
Ask the seller for the price of the additional set. It is individual for each model!