The electromechanical guillotine is a reliable machine for high-quality cutting of sheet metal. The equipment is excellent for work in batch production and is widely used in such areas as instrumentation, the manufacture of furniture and interior items from metal (doors, cabinets, gazebos, safes), the production of complex machine tools in the engineering and military-technical industries.
The technique is characterized by increased accuracy and long service life. The output is products that have a smooth cut with perfect edges without dross.
Easy to maintain and operate, highly reliable and durable guillotine shears can significantly increase the efficiency of the enterprise. All production operations related to sheet metal cutting will be performed faster and more accurately.
When to buy an electromechanical guillotine from Metal Master
This equipment is optimal if you need:
- High speed of technological operations;
- Simple and intuitive controls. It does not take an operator long to learn how to operate this machine;
- Convenience of work. A large number of additional options (tilting table, storage tray, angle stops). All this allows you to significantly save time, because sheet metal cutting becomes more convenient.
Let's consider the principle of operation of a guillotine with an electromechanical drive:
- Setting the cutting width and fixing the processed sheet metal between the beams of the machine;
- Thanks to the control panel, the electric drive is started;
- The cut is carried out due to the fact that the impact is made on the guillotine knife.
Electromechanical guillotine Metal Master ETG
A powerful and productive machine, which is the optimal solution for enterprises engaged in the serial production of metal parts. This technique has the following features and benefits:
- The blade of the machine is made of high quality steel. The equipment under consideration allows you to quickly, but at the same time, gentle cutting of sheet metal up to 3 mm thick. There are no defects (dents and burrs) on the blanks obtained as a result of cutting;
- Simple and convenient workpiece clamping adjustment. Easy work with various materials;
- Gentle cutting of sheet metal is carried out due to the presence of polymer nozzles on the clamping beam of the machine;
- Reliable and powerful electric drive for fast production operations;
- The emergency stop button allows you to stop the work process at any time;
- The machine frame is made of ductile cast iron. Long service life of the machine, even with long and hard work;
- Foot hold-down for performing both single and serial cuts;
- Special layout of the desktop allows precise positioning of sheet metal.