Folding machine for TDF flange.
  • Rating:
  • Manufacturer:
  • Model:
    Фальцепрокатный станок для TDF фланца
  • Available:
    In stock
  • Weight:
    950.00 kg
  • Dimensions (L х W х H):
    3,300.00 x 1,000.00 x 1,430.00 mm
  • Show all attributes

The TDF folding machine produces an integrated flange with a height of 20, 30 or 35 mm.


- nowadays TDF flange (integrated flange) has established itself as a more efficient duct connection technology instead of bus-rail. It serves to form various types of flanges for the HVAC industry: in the production of rectangular and circular ducts, chimneys, gutters, etc. The use of TDF technology reduces the production cost and shortens the production time of the duct.


The TDF folding machine also makes it possible to produce a clip profile that can be used to fasten a flange connection.


The machine will allow you to save on the purchase of a rail profile and installation time. TDF technology reduces the production cost of ventilation boxes and increases productivity. This technology is applied on automatic lines for the production of air ducts.

Rail-bus profile technology:

1. Apply stiffeners

2. Ride the Pittsburgh castle and the counterpart

3. Bend the box on the bending machine

4. Buy or make a rail-bus profilefrom thick metal

5. Cut it to size with a pendulum saw

6. Fix the profile on the flange with self-tapping screws or with an expensive bulking tool using insert corners made of thick metal.


Advantages of using TDF flange technology:

1. Make cuts on the blank sheet in the places of the expected bends

2. Ride the Pittsburgh castle and the counterpart on the FP roll-off

3. Form the flange on the TDF folding machine 4. Bend the box on the TDF bending machine

5. Insert corners for connection (to automate the process of installing corners there is a special machine with automatic feeding of corners and pressing - automatic rieveter machine

This machine also allows you to make a clip profile that can be used to attach a flange connection.

The machine will allow you to save on the purchase of a rail profile, as well as the time of its installation. This technology is used on automatic lines for the production of rectangular ducts.

Terms of delivery: Prepayment 30%, the remaining 70% - after notification of the readiness of the equipment for shipment from our warehouse, located at:

Delivery time: 3-4 months from the date of receipt of the prepayment.



The warranty for equipment and accessories is 1 year. We deliver equipment throughout Russia and the CIS!


Folding machine TDF-flange
Profiling speed, m / min 1.35
Profile height TDF 30 mm
Stiffening rib Yes
Number of pairs of profiling rollers 2х14
UVS-1500 line with integrated flange
Metal thickness, mm 0.5-1.2 mm
Main characteristic
Power, kWt 3
Dimensions LxWxH, mm 3300х1000х1430 mm
Weight, kg 950 kg

Related Products

Tags: Folding machine for TDF flange