Resistance spot welding machines with a radial stroke of the upper UVS electrode are connected to a 380 V network, and at the same time:
- -do not require compressed air;
- - do not require water supply and drainage or an additional cooling unit;
- - powerful enough, 12-16 kA;
- - have a high productivity, up to 300 welds per minute;
- - the special design of the arms and electrodes allows you to perform a wide range of works without the use of special electrodes;
- - can work in single-pulse and multi-pulse welding modes, thanks to an easy-to-use and reliable microprocessor control system that stores 10 welding programs;
- - have relatively small dimensions: 1.08 ... 1.23 x 0.43 x 1.26 m;
- - weigh 160 - 179 kg.
Due to these features, UVS are of interest for a wide range of industrial enterprises.
This machine was originally designed specifically for small businesses - for small businesses.
To do this, it is maximally adapted to work not only in equipped workshops of factories, but also in rental areas:
- in small rooms located on any floors of buildings;
- in basements and garages;
- in rooms where the temperature can be negative;
- on the street, under a canopy.
It is enough to stretch the 380 V network to the car, it does not need anything else.
UVS in terms of power and productivity is not inferior to resistance welding machines with welding current up to 17 kA, intended for industrial production of large factories.
At the same time, the car can be lifted and loaded onto a cart by 3 people, and it can be moved 1-2 meters alone. It can also be lifted with any lifting device.
The main differences from other resistance spot welding machines:
- Self-contained built-in liquid cooling system.
- Electromagnetic drive for compression of electrodes.
- Concealed electrode cooling (no protruding hoses).
- Special design of trunks and electrodes for a wide range of applications.
- The original controller for resistance welding, designed for use of machines both in serial and pilot production.
Self-contained built-in liquid cooling system:
The autonomous liquid cooling system eliminates the need to supply water and sewage. In addition, this system is built into the body of the machine and does not increase its dimensions. The advantages of the built-in cooling system include the fact that there is no need to buy an additional expensive cooling unit. At the same time you save 15-25 thousand rubles.
Eliminates the need to supply compressed air, which gives advantages over a pneumatic drive. This is especially important where there is no pneumatic system, because otherwise, you would also have to buy a compressor. At the same time, the electromagnetic drive provides a performance of over 300 compressions per minute and allows you to perform large volumes of work - which gives undoubted advantages over a foot drive, and even over a pneumatic drive. The resource of the electromagnetic drive has not yet been precisely determined, but at the moment there are UVS-16-500 machines that have completed more than 9 million welding cycles. In this case, the electromagnet has no signs of wear.
Concealed electrode cooling (no protruding hoses):
designed for a wide range of applications, they allow welding parts close to the electrodes, with minimal flanging, without using special bent electrodes. Those. The standard equipment of the machine allows you to perform all typical operations + welding in hard-to-reach and narrow places, for which other machines require all kinds of special electrodes. The machine allows you to weld cylinders and boxes of even small sizes, to weld wires and fittings, and also to weld parts located inside boxes, boxes, cylinders, etc.
Special design of trunks and electrodes:
Cap-type electrodes have increased cooling efficiency. This allows them to withstand over 100 thousand welds, i.e. 4 times more than widespread external cone electrodes can withstand. This is especially important when using a closed-loop cooling system. Cylindrical electrodes used at UVS for welding wires and fittings can withstand over 600 thousand welds of fittings with a diameter of 5-6 mm.
Original controller for resistance welding:
- -easy to use, designed for the use of machines both in serial and pilot production, allows you to perform:
- - automatic continuous welding;
- - automatic continuous welding with automatic counting of the number of welds from 1 to 9 (useful when welding at high speeds - up to 300 welds / min. "short bursts");
- - single pulse welding;
- - straightening and aiming (compression without welding and with delayed welding);
- - multi-pulse welding modes, up to 9 pulses, for each pulse you can set your own welding and forging parameters;
- - work in manual mode (without automatic settings for welding duration, forging and pause);
- - memorizing the parameters of 9 single-pulse + one multi-pulse modes, all parameters: "welding", "forging", "pause", "cell number", "number of repetitions" are displayed on the digital display simultaneously;
- - demagnetization and magnetization of tools;
- - piercing of hard steel parts that cannot be drilled;
- - simultaneous control of several machines from one pedal (for example, when welding reinforcing mesh in several places at once).