Found it cheaper? We will make an offer better
- Model:Машина контактной точечной сварки УВС-14-2-750c
- Available:In stock998
- Weight:179.00 kg
- Dimensions (L х W х H):1,330.00 x 420.00 x 1,220.00 mm
- Show all attributes
Suitable for welding products with a diameter of 80 mm.
Trunks and electrodes design:
designed for a wide range of applications, they allow you to perform all the typical operations available for resistance spot welding machines, as well as:
Welding various boxes and frames, while the electrodes allow you to put a point almost in the very corner of the structure
Welding small boxes and cylinders
Weld parts close to the electrodes, with minimal flanging.
Weld parts to the inside of boxes, boxes, frames, etc.
And this is how a break in high-quality welded parts looks like: the welding points remain in place, and the metal breaks out around them.
Weld parts in confined spaces.
- The general structure of the UVS resistance spot welding machine is shown in Fig. 1.
- The machine consists of a body 1, inside of which there are systems that ensure the operation of the machine: a welding transformer, an electromagnetic drive for compressing electrodes, a cooling system, a thyristor contactor, power electrics, circuit breakers, a welding current switch, regulators, terminal blocks, etc.
- The rear upper panel 2 leans back and opens access to the adjustments of the electrode gap and compression force.
- Installed on the body: upper movable arm 3, with electrode 4, lower fixed arm 5, with electrode 6, control unit 7, automatic panel 8, adjustable legs 9. The control unit is mounted on shock absorbers, and it can also be rotated in any direction by 180 ° and bend over.
- Control pedals: left 10 - auxiliary, right 11 - main.
- To gain access to the adjustment elements of the mechanical part of the machine, you need to fold back the upper rear panel 2 (Fig. 1).
- The view of the machine under the hinged panel is shown in Fig. 2.
- The numbers indicate:
- .Compression tension adjustment bolt 11 with pair of nuts 12
- (two nuts tightened together) and a fixing nut 13.
- Electrode gap adjustment screw with handle 14 and fixing nut 15.
- Electromagnetic drive platform 16.
- Earring 17, on which marks are applied showing the compression force, earring 18, on which the optosensor shutter 19 is installed.
- Compression sensor (optocell) 20.
- Front guide frames of the drive 21 and rear guides 22, left and right.
- The device of the electromagnetic drive (EMF) is shown in Fig. 3.
- The drive consists of a fixed and a moving part.
- The stationary part consists of a bracket 23, to which a solenoid consisting of coils 27 and a core is drawn by means of a clamp 24 with two bolts 25. The upper part of the core 26 is glued into the coils.
- To adjust the skew of the solenoid in the longitudinal plane, a rubber insert 28 is installed. Bolts 25 can be used to adjust the skew of the solenoid in the longitudinal plane.
- To adjust the skew of the solenoid in the transverse plane, bolts 29 with lock nuts 30 are installed.
- The moving part of the EMF (Fig. 4) consists of the EMF frame 31 (Fig. 3) and a spring mechanism consisting of springs 32, the EMF platform 16, the right earring 17, and the left earring 18.
- A rod 11 (aka the compression force adjustment bolt) with nuts 12 and 13 comes out of the platform 16, an EMP rod fork 33 is installed on the rod 11.
- On the bottom of the drive frame 31 are fixed: the lower (movable) part of the solenoid core 34, the lower clamp 35, which with bolts and nuts 36 attracts the lower part of the solenoid core 34 to the lower support of the core 37. Between the lower support of the core 37 and the core 34 there is a rubber insert 38, allowing you to adjust the skew of the lower part of the core in the longitudinal plane using nuts 36.
- The lower support of the core 37 is attracted to the EMI frame by bolt 39 with a pair of nuts 40. Inside the frame there is an insert 41, which ensures the rigidity of the frame in the area of bolt 39, and a wide washer 42 is installed under the nuts 40 for rigidity. To prevent the bolt from turning during tightening the nuts the lower support of the core has a hexagonal cutout 43 (Fig. 5).
- Elastic bands 44, 2 mm thick, are glued to the ends of the moving part of the EMP core (Fig. 4).
- They are needed to increase the speed of the drive - they create a non-magnetic gap, as well as to soften shocks when closing the halves of the core.
The warranty for equipment and accessories is 1 year.
We deliver equipment throughout Russia and the CIS!
|Spot welding UVS|
|Sheet steel (optimal welding conditions)||2+2|
|Sheet steel (soft, multi-pulse modes)||3+3|
|Wire, fittings (optimal welding modes)||8+8|
|Wire, fittings (soft, multi-pulse modes)||10+10|
|Aluminum and its alloys||1.2+1.2|
|Maximum welding productivity per minute||120|
|Extension of electrodes, mm||750|
|Range of welding currents, kA||5.6-14|
|Rated welding current, kA||10|
|Mains voltage, V||3х380|
|No-load output voltage, V||4.1-5.5|
|Maximum working stroke of the upper electrode, mm||70|
|Nominal compression force of electrodes, kg||70-220|
|Electrode compression drive||Pneumatic|
|Cooling||liquid, autonomous, hidden|
|Coolant||water, a mixture of water with antifreeze|
|Coolant quantity||4.5 l|
|Power at duty cycle = 50%||29 kVA|
|Adjusting the welding current||step / phase|
|Dimensions LxWxH, mm||1330х420х1220 mm|
|Weight, kg||Dry weight -179 kg|